Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dan Hill and all those love songs

Dan Hill is one of my favorite singers (along with Lionel Richie, Chris De Burgh,and too many to mention), and his songs remind me of that feeling of being on cloud nine. Wow~ I can barely remember the last time I was in love, though, (Just don’t ask with whom) but I have to say that his songs make me wanna fall in love all over again….and again…and again…but not yet. Maybe in His time….

Here are some of the lines that I miss being said/asked to me. Mushy, I know. but pls bear with me. ^^


"You can do anything because you are my girl”
“Don’t skip your meals please.”
“Go out and shine and be the most beautiful woman to the world”
“Can I call you tonight??"

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

And I soo love the mood right now - it’s RAINING! Come on, let it pour! :)
someone who is missing thee,

Roozan -_-

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: by Hija@work / Shoes: Celine


No comments:

Post a Comment