Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If I made you feel second best, I'm so sorry I was blind

I was about to go out and see my friends this afternoon to get some present from a friend of mine who's come back home from working in Qatar. But rain just wouldn't stop pouring, hence, I got stuck at home. Bored. Sigh. Wasted my time on watching dvd's, uploading pictures on fb and bumming around all day and posting blogs here.
Anyway, nothing better than just winding down to good music in a lazy rainy day such as this. Thanks to Chris de Burgh, Christopher Cross, Kenny Loggins, Ceadmon's call and Adele for keeping me company.

Just one photo today coz me battery ran out; forgot to charge it. ha!
Goodnight >.<


Outfit Breakdown:
Shirt: Folded&Hung, my brother's :) / Shorts: cut off pants now sexy shorts by Hija. also wore them here two weeks ago ;)

Title got from the lyrics of the song "Always on my mind" by Chris de Burgh

No comments:

Post a Comment