Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Waiting in Vain

          Around 15:00 at a terminal, rain continuously pouring, there I was waiting for a bus heading home, wandering. Several buses with available seats were parked, tempting me to take a ride on. But I wanted "the one" I've been used to riding; the one I've been comfortable with, and the one I think was the 'perfect bus' for me to take. No, my "bus" wasn't there yet.

          I wasn't in a hurry, though, I told myself. So I waited for my "the one" to come instead. Time was on my side anyway, and so I thought.

          Minutes passed along with some random thoughts of you and about life and love running in my restless, restless, weary mind. Buses came and went, but still no 'the one" for me arrived just yet. But then again I waited.

          I waited and patiently waited....

          But precious Time is ticking away and can hardly seem to stay. It's getting late! Should I leave now or should I still wait? Will you still come, my one, or will I just take what's in store here and now?

          Whichever choice I make, in the end only two questions remain: "Will I regret for leaving soon or will I regret for waiting long?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Alas! The long wait is over; my bus has finally arrived! But to my dismay...it has no more room enough for me to stay. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment