Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Flare

I'm always glad, as every student is, I'm sure, to be dismissed earlier from a class. FYI I'm right now taking up my Masters Degree in Special Education at Angeles University Foundation, and I'm in my second to the last Trimester. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my MASPED by the end of this year. Fingers crossed.
Well, Sign Language class is one of the subjects I have now; a very interesting class to me, I must say. But since it's my last period after a whole tiring usual Saturday, I feel drained and exhausted by the time my teacher ends the class. Everyone feels overloaded with information. So it's always a good thing when we get dismissed a few minutes earlier than the usual (5pm) time.

It is quite obvious, though, how haggard my face looks in these photos, but of course this won't stop me (and Rommel) from taking some snap shots. We've decided to make it our weekly habit to take pictures after the class, or in between class breaks, before hitting the road home.
This one has all my Spring essentials: pale color palette, easy shapes silhouette, and that cool 70s vibe that we're all loving right now.





This one is awkward because of the trash bin lurking beside me, but it looks good, though. ;)

I think Rommel is in love with my pants. I said they didn't only look great, they were also comfortable that I felt like wearing pajamas with them. Best part: I only got them for less than $3:)
Outfit Breakdown:
Blouse: Thifted / Pants: second had, Otto / Shoes: Mendrez / Belt: my brother's / Bag: Gift from Haidee / Watch: Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment