Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Trying to ignore my thoughts of you




Today(4/13/11 Wed) I, together with my high school friends, Jing and Ems, attended Baby Cedrick's 1st birthday party. I was supposed to get back home before 8pm for my evening classes, but I got convinced to stay a bit longer. Then I thought maybe I could skip just one of my 4 classes that night since I was already feeling groggy and kind of enjoying my time singing senti songs with them. But guess what. Instead of skipping just one class, I ended up skipping all of my classes. Yeah yeah, blame it on the "Bilog" and the biritan session with my girl friends. Ah! I even had this LSS the next morning.

'Love takes time to heal when you're hurting so much
couldn't you see that I was blind to let you go
I can't escape the pain inside 'coz love takes time...
I don't wanna be here, I don't wanna be here alone..." - Mariah Carey

Now why is this blog entitled as such? Well, from the thought itself, I know that you can tell ;) Or maybe I should change its title to Love Takes Time?? hehe


Outfit Breakdown:
Blouse: Redgirl, restyled / Shorts: HangTen / Belt: Thrifted / Watch: Timex / Shoes: Parisian / bag: Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment