Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In Blue

This post's title is 'in blue' not just because I was in a blue dress but also because I was kind of feeling blue today. For what reason? nah~ never mind.

Anyways, this dress is one of the projects I had about a year ago(can't remember exactly when, sorry). I like denim dresses these days, so when I saw this very inexpensive fabric downtown, I never had second thoughts about buying it and making a project out of it. However, I regret buying cheap fabrics because they tend to shrink - most of the time...and so did this dress. sigh.











Bad internet connection today. :(
Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Hija at work / Vest: Thrifted / Belt: Genevieve / Shoes:Parisian / Bag: Mom's, Secosana / Watch: Tomato / Accessories: Mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment