Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gone floral in Palawan

Day 1: City Tour
Alright, I meant to do this blog post last week right after I got back home from my trip, but then I got busy working on some Facebook uploads instead. Anyways, so yes I went on a trip to Palawan for 4 days with my sister and with some friends a couple of days ago. And honestly, this is the most tedious trip I've had...so far; no sleep for 2 days, departed at dawn and arrived back late at night with some not-so-close friends of mine. However Hija still managed to enjoy her trip despite all these. Thanks to my camera that kept me company during the entire trip :)
And since this isn't a travel blog post, I wouldn't be talking much about the places, nor I'll be posting so many pictures of the places I had been to. Instead I'll just be posting photos of me, my outfits and more me. ^^
Okay fine, I'll post some other photos, too.



at a one-stop souvenir shop downtown where you can buy the cheapest pearls in Palawan. Pearls galore indeed.

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Hija at work / Sweater: Thrifted / Belt: Gifted / Footwear: Parisian (Flats), Alberto by Terra Aqua (Flats) / Bag: Vintage (from my Granny) / Eyewear: Penshoppe / Necklace: Accessorize, Bubble Shop / Watch: Tomato / Bracelets: Gifted


Day 4:
We spent half of our last day buying some 'pasabulong' downtown, then had lunch at Bilao at Palayok, went back to the resort packed out things and had gone to the airport to catch out flight at 6pm. Two of our friends' flight got delayed so we had to wait for them for 3 dreading hours at the airport. T'was a long tiring trip indeed. But it's all worth it. :)
By the pool side at the resort
At Bilao at Palayok to have our lunch
zzzzz
The whole group with our tour guide posing for the camera for the last time before hitting the rode back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment