Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

TGIS

Yay it's TGIS! Yes, TGIS 'cuz these pics were taken last Saturday guys. I just wasn't able to upload them right away 'cuz I got home pretty late that night. I had a wonderful day last Saturday, by the way.
TGIS #1: 'Twas the last day for this trisem and I think I did a really good job with my demos /final exam on my one-and-only subject for this trisem. Can I have a high five for that? hehe But I still have two more remaining subjects before I get to have my one final stretch. Fighting, Hija!^o^v
TGIS #2: A Saturday date with my bunch of friends at Marquee mall. (and expect foods, shopping and more foods along with that ;) ) Photos will be added here once my friend has finally uploaded them. (wish hard..heh)
 
 
 
  

Special thanks by the way to my dear beautiful classmate, Lory Pangan for these shots. Isn't she pretty??:)

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: NY Square / Pants: Thrifted / Shoes: Parisian

2 comments: