Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sorbet

If you were with me last Sunday, you would know that, yes, this is what I was wearing on that day, except for some small details like the shoes and that blue bracelet around my left arm. I didn't intend to post this outfit but I decided to do so for some reason, though. Some of you might have noticed that my silhouette look would be a black&white, if not muted colors, simply because I don't really enjoy getting unwanted attention from other people for what I wear. I dress up according to my mood and 'coz I want to feel good about myself, not for any other reasons like stealing   attention. So if you guys see me donning myself in some colorful outfits this year, that's because I want some change, and I'm starting with my outfits. At least.
 
Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Offwhite / Skirt: Thrifted / Shoes: SoFab! / Bag: Accessorize / Necklace and bracelet: Folded&hung


No comments:

Post a Comment