Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

My pink boyfriend shirt

Olleh! Another day for me, a rather unproductive and lazy day for me. Sigh. But this blog saves the day. Yay! Okay, since Father's day is approaching soon, I thought of wearing something that reminds me of how my Father looks like every time he goes to work everyday - a polo. Or the what we call now 'boyfriend shirt', but not a pink one, mind you.^^ Mine is pink just to give it that little feminine touch despite the loose fit. Paired with these cute shorts and killer heels, a daddy's girl look. ;)


These two shots are quite blurred; couldn't take more shots 'coz my camera ran out of battery. sigh. nice timing huh?



By the way, I'm thinking of wearing another boyfriend shirt outfit this Father's day. There, a hint for my next outfit entry blog!^^ Ciao for now~

~Tu unico Hija
Outfit Breakdown:
Boyfriend shirt: Giordano, second hand / Shorts: Vintage / Shoes: So Fab! / Ring: Genevieve Gozum



P.S.
I stumbled upon this photo from The Sartorialist yesterday and it reminded me of my pink-boyfriend-shirt  outfit  psot above. here it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment